Export Assistance Network
Ohio SBDC Export Assistance Network
Our Ohio SBDC Export Assistance Network provides export assistance for new-to-export businesses as well as existing exporters looking to expand overseas markets. These efforts strengthen individual companies, and also diversify Ohio’s economy, create additional jobs, support the future competitiveness of Ohio companies and help to restore America’s balance of trade through Ohio’s participation in global markets.
Specific services include:
- Export Readiness Assessment
- Export Documentation
- Market Research and Strategies
- Trade Mission Preparation
- Export Compliance Education
- Export Financing
- Cultural and Language Assistance
- Pilot Programs for New-to-Export Companies
To attend one of our Export Assistance events, click here.
If you have an existing business and would like to meet with an Advisor, click here.
If you are a new start-up business, click here.