The Ohio Small Business Development Center at Columbus State (SBDC) is a front-line, immediate response, high-impact program designed to facilitate small business growth, job creation, and access to capital.
The Certified Business Advisors® that staff the SBDC offer integrated services to meet the needs of experienced small business owners, as well as individual entrepreneurs. The SBDC works with entrepreneurs in all industries, at all stages of business development with fewer than 500 employees.
Our Core Services provided include:
- Free, One-on-One Business Advising
- Workshops and Training Programs
- Strategic Business Planning
- Market Feasibility and Research
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Financial Projections Development
- Capital Source Identification
- Business Assessment Valuation
- Inventory Control Assessment
- Loan Packaging Guidance
- Government Contracting
- Regulatory Compliance
- Home-Based Businesses
- Veteran’s Business Issues
- Woman’s Business Issues
Export Assistance Network
The SBDC is your one stop, small business resource.
Review each under SBDC Specialty Programs to learn more.