Manufacturing and Technology
Ohio SBDC Manufacturing and Technology Center (MTSBDC)
Our MTSBDC provide businesses with one-on-one advising to assist in the development and commercialization of innovative technologies and advanced manufacturing. Designed for manufacturers with fewer than 50 employees, our advisors focus on management advising and educational services.
The following represents a sampling of areas covered:
- Lean Manufacturing
- Business Process Improvements
- New Product Development
- Commercialization Strategies
- Process Assessments
- Market Research and Strategies
- Growth Strategies
- Technology Marketing
- Licensing Basics and Strategy
- Patenting, Trademarks and Copyrights
- Intellectual Property Issues and Marketing
To attend one of our many manufacturing & technology events, click here.
If you have an existing manufacturing business and would like to meet with an Advisor, click here.
If you are developing a new product or technology, click here to start working with us.