Capital Crash Course
You Need Money to Run Your Business.
As your Business Advisors we would prefer the money that runs your business come from cash flow. But that’s not always possible. When you need business financing do you know which type would best position you to succeed?
Do you qualify for a loan? What do you do if you are deemed non bankable? How much do you need? Do banks prefer certain business types? Should you consider crowdfunding or social lending?
There are many financing methods available to fund your business. The key is to find the right fit for your business type, stage and need. Attend the 14th Annual Ohio SBDC Capital Crash Course and learn about the various types of small business financing available. Hear directly from our local bankers and funding partners on how best to determine the amount of money you need, the type of financing best fit for you and what you need to bring to the table for the vault to open!
This year’s Capital Crash Course includes:
- Breakout sessions highlighting
- The risks and rewards of running and financing food business (restaurant or product based)
- Financial support available for those who own or want to open a business in a HUB zone (an area historically underutilized business zones)
- Learn what financial considerations you need to make when expanding your business
- Financing options available when you don’t qualify for traditional bank loans
- Get valuable tips from personal funding experiences from business owners like YOU!
- Hear the funding story of two amazing business owners in our Entrepreneur Perspective interview
- Hear directly from business bankers in the “How to Get the Bank to Say Yes” – Bank Panel of esteemed lenders known for supporting Columbus’ small business owners
This event only happens once a year and this year will be our
biggest and best yet. Don’t miss it!