Beginning Friday, May 1st Ohio will begin to re-open from the Stay-At-Home order to much different workplaces than we left behind at the beginning of this year. As we move closer toward recovery, we would like to share resources that will be beneficial as you prepare to re-open.
- RESPONSIBLE RESTARTOHIO – This website provides guidance on Ohio’s policies to reopening. https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/responsiblerestartohio
- Click below to see mandatory and recommended safety best practices for the first three areas to reopen
- WASSERSTROM, is an Ohio-based restaurant supply company with some great resources for restaurants preparing to reopen.
- Read their blog post here: https://www.wasserstrom.com/blog/2020/04/17/reopening-a-restaurant-a-practical-guide/
- OSHA and FEMA GUIDANCE PREPARING WORKPLACES TO REOPEN
- OHIO PPE MARKETPLACE: Listing of Ohio manufacturers making and selling Ohio made personal protective equipment. https://repurposingproject.sharetribe.com/
- MEP’s “Managing COVID-19” – Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Information for Manufacturers: Webinar Recording and Resource Documents MAGNET: Managing a COVID-19 Essential Workplace Webinar: https://zoom.us/rec/share/4pRsLfLV-mlObKPH1wLcCqR8ErTmX6a81Hcc-_oKxUukn_5VgO_rJ6AJ_L0zXTpu
Dropbox Link of MEP Webinar PDF documents: